Monday, November 2, 2009

anticipation

I don't have lots of time because I'm monitoring study hall, but I just wanted to write about the overwhelming excitement we are experiencing waiting for our sonogram to come today. I know I have been talking for weeks about how excited I am to find out what the baby is -- and don't get me wrong, I'm still very excited -- but today I am just very much looking forward to simply seeing our baby again and hearing that it looks healthy. I know everyone says that all they want is a healthy baby, but until now I've never really quite known how totally true that statement is. I know this baby will bring an unbelievable amount of joy to our lives no matter what it is. So yes, I am very much hoping the baby is dancing around when 4 p.m. rolls around. But as long as we see a little tiny heart beat and ten fingers and ten toes, I know it'll be a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment