Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sonogram pictures


This is a 3D image of the baby's face. It's a little funky because the baby was moving around so much and they need it still for about 7 seconds or so to get a really clear shot. The umblical cord is on the right there coming out of it's middle and going up by its head and then there is a hand there on the left near its cheek.

This is a shot of the baby looking right at us. You can sort of see its eye sockets there on the left hand side.
This is the other 3D image with the face turned a little bit.

This shot makes me smile because its a shot the tech captured from a little shot she showed us a couple times of the baby yawning. We thought, however, it also could have been the baby laughing at our vain attempts to find out its sex. Anyway, you can see its two little lips open up at the top. The dark areas in its mid section are the stomach and the heart.This is probably the clearest and coolest shot we have. Good looking spine, I think :).

One last look at our little guy/girl! Until the next round...

1 comment:

  1. I'm changing my vote to boy!! I think the sonogram pics look like a boy!! Adam says I'm crazy, but I think I know what I'm talking about!! Saw that you felt the baby move!! That's so cool!!! Almost half way there!!

    ReplyDelete