Friday, June 1, 2012

there you are...

I've been very impatiently waiting for this baby to give me a little "here I am" wiggle. The nurse made the comment that I should be feeling movement "any day now" over a month ago, and all the books and such you read say that you feel movement so much sooner the second time. So I waited. And waited. And worried a little. And then a little more. And then waited. And then finally, there it was.
I thought I felt a little bit of moving around when we were visiting Adam and Molly. And then every day this week, usually around 9 or 10 p.m., there it is. A little wiggle. :) Travis even got to feel it a bit the other night. Travis assures me the little movements are just a sign that we are having the most relaxed baby in the world this time. Here's hoping, world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment