Monday, July 4, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa's

I realized recently that I have a serious lack of photos of Eva with my parents and brother. I never think to bring my camera there because we go on a whim for dinner so often. So, I made special note to take my camera with me when Uncle Eric came home for a wedding. We came and hung out on Thursday night before he had to take off on Friday for Chicago for the rehearsal dinner.
Eva loves so many things about Grandma and Grandpa's house. She loves to run around in the new addition, since it's just a big open space right now. She loves to get pushed around in her little orange car, as her legs are still too short to move it forwards. She loves to run around and examine the rocks in the driveway and bring them to each of us individually as if they are well-thought of presents. She loves to eat Grandma's mashed potatoes and gravy, ride Grandpa's "horsey" leg, play with Ernie and Elmo in the bathtub, and convince Grandpa to take her up and down the stairs.
Reading Sesame Street books with Grandma
Wrestling with Uncle Eric
Teaching Grandpa the finer points of cooking
Making a mess for Grandma
Digging in the pan cupboard
... and the spice cupboard
Playing with Daddy in the garage
Running around like a crazy person with Grandpa in his new basement
Getting ready to go for a ride
It was nearly impossible to catch a picture of her in this basement, and she just runs and runs from one end to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive