Monday, September 27, 2010

Chargers Chargers GO GO GO!

Evalee went to her first parade and her first high school football game last week! I was running the parade and directing floats, so Grandma offered to push Evalee around in the stroller to keep her busy. She also took a few snapshots of the parade for us so we could post them! The senior float didn't quite turn out the way we envisioned since we couldn't find a beach ball to paper mache so it kind of looked more like Hulk was punching the world instead of a Titan helmet, and the wind had demolished a good portion of it before it ever made it to the line up, but the kids had fun so that's all the matters (and somehow we still got 2nd place! :) ) We then went to the pep rally for the coronation and Evalee enjoyed listening to the band and watching the colorguard perform (and hamming it up for the other teachers). Then Friday was the big game. We got all bundled up and headed out to watch the Chargers beat the Titans. Okay, I must confess... we watched the Chargers beat the Titans for a little while and left at halftime. It was late, I was tired, Evalee's socks wouldn't stay on, and I didn't want to fight the traffic after the game. I know, I know. My school spirit is lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment