Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Eye Doctor Appointment

Because I had eye problems when I was little, I decided to make an appointment to get Evalee's eyes checked by my childhood eye doctor (who is brilliant). I was glad we went because she has a 30% chance of developing a lazy eye because I had one. She was not a fan at all of getting her eyes dilated (who is? I used to kick those poor people), but she pretty well with it. Dr. Arbisser checked her eyes out and said he thinks they both look strong and healthy righ tnow and doesn't think he needs to see her again for another year. He also taught us how to screen her for it throughout the year to make sure nothing changes. I was so relieved. Could it be when got a child that avoided my eyes AND Travis's ears???

No comments:

Post a Comment