Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First ultrasound and Dr. visit

Yesterday Travis and I went in for our first ultrasound. I was really excited but also nervous because I didn't know what to expect. Everything went really well, though, and we got to see our little blop of white cells that we are told will one day turn into a human :). It was pretty cool to see the little heart blinking -- I can't wait until we can hear it next month! We got a picture of said blob of cells and as soon as I'm near a scanner I will be sure to post it. We found out we were right where we guessed we were: six weeks and one day pregnant. The due date is now officially April 5. At least for now.

Later that day we came back to meet with the doctor and get all those first visit pleasantries out of the way. He said all good things and was glad to see that I was in pretty good health. Nothing too terribly earth-shattering, but one more thing to check off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment